CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

29 on the 29th!

 border=


Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us


I had a great birthday! I worked in the morning and then this afternoon my great husband took me clothes shopping. So much fun! We have this big patio at our new house and have had no patio furniture on it. What a waste! So for my birthday I got some new patio furniture, including a hammock and lighting for our new and improved patio. I like to think of it more like an outdoor living room. It's so great! James did such a great job hanging all the lights. From the street corner our house looks like such a fun party now! We had friends and family over for a bbq, so we got to really test out the new patio stuff. It was great. I had such a great day!


2 comments:

K said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you had a great day :)

NT Weekes Family said...

ok, You don't even LOOK 29!
I bet the two of us could pass as 24-25 yrs. olds! :o> I can't wait 'till we are really old women with white/gray hair... we're going to LOOK HOT!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DAWN!!!! :o)