CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Limitless Paper for a Paperless World...

I just could not stand the wait! I am so excited for tonight. I am a HUGE fan of the office and can't wait for the new season to begin! In just a few short hours the drama will unfold as Jim and Pam go over to dinner at Michaels place. It's going to be hilarious! I really couldn't stand the wait any longer and had to check out all the funny clips from previous shows!


The funniest commercial ever made!



The Dundies



The Fitness Orb



Identity Theft



The Wedding



Music Montage



The Negotiator

Funny stuff!

I'm making my very own Dundies tonight, and might possibly put a stapler in the jello for dinner!

2 comments:

K said...

We love "The Office" too! I loved the part where Jim said that his house had flooded and tried to get Pam out but when he couldn't he was going to leave without her. :)

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Damon and I enjoyed an evening of entertainment on your blog the other night. Thanks for updating us. We then went to nbc and watched the show. Finally new shows!