CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring!

I'm so glad that winter is officially over! I know I have nothing to complain about, it's been like spring since we got here. But I love the flowers blooming on my trees and shrubs, it's magical! I love that the days are getting longer, and warmer, and soon it will be summer (the best season ever)!


Orange Tree Blossoms



Peach Tree Blossoms

If only it were an apricot tree, I do love singing that song!


Red Hibiscus Shrubs

Our yard is quite beautiful, we lucked out!

1 comments:

NT Weekes Family said...

I bet your yard is Awesome looking with Spring here. My nose would be so runny with all those blossoms though.... I would have to walk around with kleenx up my two nostrils! Enjoy God's creations through the seasons. Our little tree in the front yard has buds! :o> ~ Not as Cool as your front yard though... lol