CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

I Think I Can


Last week was tough, just feeling quite overwhelmed. I completely vented on my other blog and felt all 'whoa is me' for most of the week. Then I read my sister's (in-law) blog. She is such an inspiration to me, such a great mom to my beautiful niece and nephews, and such a great wife and girlfriend to my brother. But anyway, she had a whole long list of her favorite things all of which were amazing things and it made me realize I need to change my thinking. I decided if I just sit and wallow in everything I have to do and how hard it is, it becomes overwhelming. I need to focus on the positive and keep telling myself that good things will come from hard work and I can do this! I've been chanting the mantra from The Little Engine That Could all morning! I think I can, I think I can! Because whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right!



Nobody said it would be easy right?

2 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Wow! That's awesome. You've made some amazing progress! So...we got a mini trampoline for our TV time! Love it! It has a stabilizing bar and we have found we are exercising better- although I'm sure I have a LONG way to go. Also, I finally got a scale. I tried for so long not to obsess over my weight. But, i decided I probably should obsess a little more. And, I found out it isn't as bad as I thought :) My drivers license is off by about 10 lbs (my guesstimate). Maybe now I can go and get a new picture for it? Whatever. I don't have time for such vain pursuits!

NT Weekes Family said...

It must be that time of the year.. or the Season.
Tom & I have been "re-thinking" how we think too. The outcome has been Incredible! A friend of ours gave us a movie called The Secret. ~ It has been very insperational. Plus we just read the book: You2 (squared) like a little number 2 above the word YOU. It's been really uplifting as well! It feels good to "re-think". I have a MUCH Better outlook on life! ~ part of the way I was thinking was because of the way I was raised, so changing something that you have been doing for almost 30 yrs. doesn't come easy. -- Butt, each day it gets easier & w/ a husband who is litterally my "other half" to help me. Wow I wrote a really long comment. Sorry! lol :o> Enjoy reading the You2 (squared) book! ~ It's really short! ( I don't have time to read really long ones!)