CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The White Party

Today was my friend Tiffany's birthday party. It was a White Party, where everyone wears white. We were allowed to use some colour to accessorize.


So check out these shoes!

Aren't they fabulous?

I had been eyeing them for weeks and the party gave me the perfect excuse to buy them!



The party was great! Everyone looked amazing, the White Party was a great idea.
Here's James chillin' in the lounge.


Ajee, Nicole and Me.

James and Me with Nicole and Dennis.
They are our neighbors and good friends who we hang out with a bunch.


Tiffany had her house decorated so well. I loved the two white leather sofa's and coffee tables in the middle of the yard! It made a great lounge area, what a great idea!




The girls! These are some great ladies. We have so much fun together! Playing bunco, shopping, girls night, hanging out at the beach, whatever! They are a blast!

1 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

What an AMAZING party! You'd think Collin Cowie came and did it! What fun. And as always, you looked beautiful!

I'm sorry about the age spot on your hand. If it makes you feel better, just recently I found gray hairs in my side burns. What?!?!?!?!?