CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Just Peachy

On Sunday mornings my favorite thing to do is to sit on my porch and be lazy for a good half hour. This morning I walked out my front door and something was very different, the peach tree had fallen over!


The tree had so much fruit growing that I guess it just couldn't support the weight. I am so sad about it, there were going to be so many peaches. I was going to be the queen of peaches this summer, pies, cobbler, I was even going to try canning! They weren't quite ripe yet so I hadn't even been able to try one!
The gardener came and removed the tree and all of the fallen fruit. While I'm sad we have no more peaches for summer, it is actually nice having the yard more open for a little more sunshine!

0 comments: