CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Maxi Dress

I have found my favorite new fashion.
The Maxi Dress!




I bought one yesterday to wear to a concert in our neighborhood and I think I'm going back to get another. I just love it. Not only do you look super cute while being casual yet semi classy looking, its so comfortable. I felt funny in it at first, expecting that my husband was going to ask why I was wearing a mumu, but then I just feel in love and he actually liked it too!

3 comments:

K said...

I love that dress, it looks so comfortable :)

Lisa-Marie said...

I don't think anything would look like a mumu on you! It's darling. Take pictures. We want to see!!! Have fun at the concert.

The Dille Family said...

I can see you strutting your stuff in that dress! I love it! Definitely go get yourself another one. I haven't been on anyone's blog for awhile, but I loved getting caught up on what you are doing! Sounds like a great life to me. Congrats on the grand opening and your new job! I loved the post with the house from Top Gun. Thanks for your comments on my blog! I just saw your tag, so I'll get on it.