CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We made it!

Well we made it! After two long days in the car, and getting lost along the way (I should not be the navigator)! But we were able to see more of California that way! We are almost completely settled, and were able to spend New Years on the beach with the dogs. It was fun seeing them in the ocean for the first time! Here are a few pictures. I'll post more of the house and stuff soon!

Walking to the beach for sunset!

The oranges in my front yard, delicious!

Another tree in the yard.


New Years on the beach. First time at the ocean for the dogs.

So far everything is going great! We picked out our new surfboards and can't wait to try it out this weekend! The house is super cute and ready for visitors! We've been really enjoying our new neighborhood, there's lots of new fun things to do and new places to go. Driving to work has never been so much fun! I have a view of the ocean the entire drive and the streets are lined with palm trees!









3 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

How pretty! You have discovered my favorite things about California. I love the smell of the orange blossoms. I also love the palm tree lines streets. And, of course the ocean is pretty great, too!

Thanks for the star dish and cook book! Dane delivered our gifts to us last night. Kind of fun to have a second Christmas!

NT Weekes Family said...

ok, Dawn....
It's looks & sounds gorgous!
I'm glad that you guys did this adventure, their is now way I could've done it with 3 kids in tow now!!! :o) ENJOY while you can!
It just dumped a bunch of snow here in Boise... I miss the sun!
Next time you come visit, bring the sun back with you & the warmth! :o)
Take Care!
~ Nickelle
PS Love the Orange trees!!!!

K said...

Hey Dawn,
Sounds like things are going amazing for you. You are so lucky to be living on the beach, all growing up that is what I wanted to do so that I could go surfing every day :) Is it ok that I am a little jealous of you :)
Love, Kelly (Firkins) Stubbs