CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just An Ordinary Day

I am getting completely spoiled by the weather, scenery and our house. James and I both get home from work right as the sun sets every evening. We are lucky enough to live right on the beach, so we walk down every night to watch it, and are amazed at the beauty every night. The tide was out the other day so we walked up and down the coast gazing at the ocean. Much to my surprise a school of dolphins were swimming about 20 feet away, playing and jumping in the surf. It was amazing to see them so close!

ps to mrs weekes - I need your blog's website!

2 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

You are living the DREAM! Congratulations. I am so happy that you guys are loving your new life. I can't think of a better way to start a marriage than to run off to somewhere romantic together! What fun! Keep posting.

NT Weekes Family said...

Amen to what Lisa said! It's a dream to me right now... it's been snowing ALL DAY & more snow to come! oh, well! -- We need the water right?! For our "summer" fun here in IDaho! :o> -- Don't forget about "us" in Idaho!
blog address: weekesfamily5.blogspot.com