CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Skinny Jeans

I started another blog awhile ago, after stumbling on a blog dedicated to Kelly's preparation for her first triathlon. And while I'm not training for a triathlon I definitely needed something to make me feel more accountable to working out. I have a bunch of things against me when it comes to working out. I got married a few months ago and my new hubby can eat massive quantities of anything and everything and never gain a pound and it's been hard not to join in on the french fries and pizza (everything in moderation, remember that). An other thing is we moved and now I have no friends to go workout with and no best friend to tell me when my jeans are starting to look too tight. So I started a new blog, I don't like to think of it as a weight loss journal or anything like that, but it is important to have an attainable goal. I have a great pair of jeans that I love and looked amazing in last summer, and now they look like they've been painted on, so they don't get worn. The goal now, and the title of the blog, is to look stunning in The Skinny Jeans. I record a workout plan for everyday. It's also been a fun way to keep in touch with an old friend, Kelly, who was the inspiration behind it!

5 comments:

K said...

Dawn, you are so sweet :) I wish that we lived closer to each other... no wait, I wish that I lived next door to you :) so that we could workout together. I never knew that we had so many things in common. You rock!
Love, Kelly

Lisa-Marie said...

FABULOUS! I checked it out today and you are so motivating! THX so much. Can't wait to keep reading!

Lara said...

What a great idea, Dawn! I will be joining you in the weight loss arena in about 4 months after this baby is born. I can't wait to fit into my "skinny jeans" too!

It's funny because my husband never gains weight either. It's a great quality because it keeps me motivated to stay looking good too.

NT Weekes Family said...

I love the "skinny jeans" blog!
So Cute!
What a great accompishment it will be when you can wear them with "ease"! :o>
You are by the beach too... you can run on the sand!-- so jelious!
If you're brave enough you can run like Pamela Anderson did on Bay Watch! lol J/K That's the only "bech" sean I could think of at the moment that had to do with running! You can do it.. you're so motivated as is it, and that is all it takes!

The Dille Family said...

I checked it out...what a great idea to have to record daily what you are doing! Let me know how it goes. Sounds like you are motivated, so you will definitely reach your goal! Can't wait to see the picture of you in "the" jeans.