CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Our Camping Trip

James loves the outdoors and plans several camping trips every year with friends. So every summer we plan at least one camping trip together. This year we went to an amazing place and I'm not going to tell the name becuase I loved it! The whole time we were there we didn't see one other person. We had the entire place to ourself and it was beautiful. And I know if I post the name on the internet that next summer when I want to go back we will be joined by more people, and more people the next year.
Here's our own private lake! If you look closely in the far edge, on the right hand side you can pick out James fishing in his float tube.
While James was fishing for awhile I took our dogs on a little hike around the lake.
I love my dogs, they are so fun to go camping with! We decided to take a break from our hike and take a little nap.
Some nature photo's - a blue dragonfly

The stream that fed into the lake.

3 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Dawn,

You are smart. I wouldn't want to tell where my own personal piece of Heaven is either! Beautiful!

I hope you are hanging in there with only days left until the big event! Congrats and have a wonderful day! Enjoy every second.

Lisa-Marie

heather said...

Hi Dawn,
So great to hear from you and get an update on your life via blogging. Looks like you are busy and life is great! I'm so torn.I really want to be at the reunion and see everyone (I've loved getting updates on everyone's lives) but, I have a wedding in LA the same day as the reunion. I'm so bummed! Especially since I haven't been back to Boise in about eight years. Keep updating your blog. I love knowing what is going on with everyone... and if you ever want to come visit the Bay Area give me a call.

The Dille Family said...

How gorgeous! If I promise not to go when you are going will you tell? Just kidding! I am so amazed you are helping with the reunion and a wedding! Did you get my email answering the questionaire? We'll see you soon!