CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our Wedding

August 25, 2007
We're Married!
Friday night was our rehearsal followed by a great big family dinner. Everyone had a great time. My super cute niece was the flower girl, she did a great job!
Me and Amber, my best friend, bridesmaid, and new cousin! Our last photo together before the wedding!

Me and my sister Darcy getting ready.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours!

We did it!

Our First Dance, Blue Skies by Willie (our favorite!)Cutting the cake......

Yum!

It was a terrific weekend! Everything was absolutely perfect, including the weather! We have great friends and family that helped make everything possible. And so many who traveled a long ways to share our special day. It was defenitely a night to remember!

3 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are BEAUTIFUL! No surprise! I'm so happy that everything went well. And your cake looks like it was incredible!

Also, I have heard great reviews about the reunion! Thank you for taking the time this crazy summer to do that. I'm still so sad that I wasn't able to be there.

Take care!

The Dille Family said...

Congrats! You two finally did it!You look gorgeous!! I love your dress and the green cake and tie! I was sad I couldn't make it but my mom filled me in on everything. It sounded wonderful.
It was great to see you two at the reunion, wish we could have talked longer though. When is the honeymoon? Have fun!

Lara said...

Yay! Dawn you look amazing! You will have to post more pictures of your wedding. I wish I could have made it to the reunion! One day in the near future I will be coming to Boise and we will have to get together then.