CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

San Diego

So we just got back from a week in San Diego with James' brother and his family. We had so much fun and I am feeling so fortunate to get to join this awesome family! We went to some great places for dinner, went to our first professional baseball game - GO PADRES! - enjoyed the beaches and the ocean, and just had so much fun. One of my favorite times was just bbq-ing in the backyard and joking around with everyone. I can't wait to go back, or better yet, move there!!! Here's some pic's from our week.
James at Petco Stadium before the game.


Here is me, James and his brother JJ after the game. Padres lost, but it was still a great game.

We went to watch the sunset on the beach.

More time at the beach! My hair gets crazy curly with all the humidity.

One of the coolest things that happened while we were there was getting to see all the Hanson's surf together. JJ, James, Josh and Seth all woke up at 6:00 in the morning to go catch some waves. It was their monday morning "Board Meeting".

James looks like a pro!

1 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Hey! It's been a while! I enjoyed catching up with you-through your blog. Man, you have too much fun! It's not fair! So, what is your new email address. I don't think we have one for you now -since your recent job change. Only 15 days left till the wedding! Hope you're hanging in there. One of the best words of advice I can give: Do one thing every day together where you do not even discuss the wedding plans! Hope that helps :) Sure wish I could be there to help. I love planning for big events!

See you soon!
Sybrina