CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Darcy comes for a visit

My sister Darcy just came for a visit. We had such a great time. Not enough time to do all the fun thing we wanted, but we'll have plenty for the next visit. We both celebrated our STAR birthday's this year, she turned 20 on the 20th and I turned 29 on the 29th. We weren't able to get together until now, so we celebrated our birthdays over the Lava Fudge cake at The Beach House!



We normally get some pretty amazing sunsets. But the fog rolled in every night right before sunset, so it just looked cloudy. But we still had fun at the beach watching the ocean waves.


The Flower Fields in Carlsbad are beautiful! Rows and rows of bright coloured flowers!






The Birch Acquarium was so fun! We saw all kinds of amazing fish. Next time we'll do Sea World.
Seal Cove in La Jolla. All the baby seals were sunning themselves on the beach. It was so cute!

$$ Shopping at the Outlet Mall $$
The outlets here are amazing! Every store you could possibly think of. We even stopped at Godiva to have one of their Gourmet Chocolate Covered Strawberry's. Yum!!


We all took a long walk on the beach.



I had so much fun hanging out with my sister again. James had fun too, and was a great sport about watching chic flic's every night!



2 comments:

NT Weekes Family said...

How FUN!!!! ;o)
You & Your Sister Look SO Pretty in ALL the Pictures!
I Love getting together with my sisters, we have so much FuN! Looks like you guys went & did a lot.... Thanks for sharing!

Lisa-Marie said...

Yeah for sisters! Mine are coming this weekend and I can hardly wait!!!

I'm glad you had so much fun. Kendon and I went to those flower fields on our honeymoon. BEAUTIFUL! You really do live in an amazing place. I'm jealous!

You girls are gorgeous. Darcy is all grown up. I forget that we aren't the only ones aging. yikes.