CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

More pictures and stuff

A friend of mine said that I wasn't adding enough pictures. I tried to take some pictures of our weekend. I would love to post some surfing action photo's, but so far not much surfing action is actually happening! We've gone out a few times, and I am getting much better. It is really tough to go from your stomach to standing up in one swift motion. But it is fun and challenging to learn!

Here's a little bit of what we did this weekend.

There was a surfing competition going on right by our house. We walked down to check it out. These guys make it look so easy!



Walking home from the surf competition.



Laying out in February!



Playing with the dogs at the beach.



Packer decided he was done playing.


That about sums it up! Beach, surfing, dogs. That's our weekends! But I love it.

2 comments:

It's all about the "Crew" said...

Yeah more pictures! :) Nice! It looks SO relaxing - I can't wait to come see you!

NT Weekes Family said...

Looks Like Paradise to me!!!
Love the Pictures! :o>
Thanks Dawn!