CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Only 100 days left

Today is May 17, 2007 and our wedding is only 100 days away! It's so exciting. All the planning is nearly done so we can just relax and enjoy our summer. We are looking forward to all of the fun parties we'll be having to celebrate.

James and I are getting ready to take our dance lessons with our good friends the Houstons. My little brother emailed me to tell me he's been working on his moves by watching Napoleon Dynamite. I can't wait to see that!
We are so excited to share this moment with our friends and family.

1 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Very Exciting! That is great you and James are taking dance lessons. What fun and I am jealous! It sounds like you are having such a good time planning your wedding. I think that is the best way. You only get to do it once and too many people stress too much and don't enjoy it. Good for you!!!