CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Girl's Trip

Our Girls Trip to Scottsdale.....
A bunch of us girls decided last minute to hop on Holly's plane and jet set to Scottsdale. It was a blast! And hot too, which was a nice change since we had a second blast of cold weather in here in Boise. Lots of laying by the pool, shopping, and my favorite thing for dinner....an In & Out Burger!!!


View from the plane, beautiful blue skies.
See me, I'm flying!
In the limo on our way to the condo.Laying by the pool.
What a great weekend!




2 comments:

Lara said...

I can't believe you were in AZ! I live about 15 minutes from Scottsdale. I wish we would have connected sooner - then we could have met up.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding to James! I am so excited for you guys!

The Dille Family said...

Looks like you had a fun time with all the girls! Sounds like a nice get away.